Make your own Colour Wheel
Free download PDF:
Teach Children about the colour theory by helping kids’ to make their own colour wheel. It is so easy just print it and paint in the gaps.
A mixing palette
Lets get started...
2. Paint the 3 basic primary colours in the labelled segments.
|Paint in the three primary colours|
4. Clean brushes if you need too between colours
5. Mix equal amount of yellow and red paint together on a palette. This will make orange.
6. Paint the orange colour into the labelled segment.
7. Now repeat this process with the other colours
Orange + Yellow = Yellow Orange
Orange + Red = Red Orange
Purple + Red = Red Purple
Yellow + Green = Leaf or Yellow Green
Share and enjoy
Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Goggle Plus and Flipboard.