Blown Dye Art School Lesson
Working with dye is colourful and fun. This is so easy too. This lesson is about blowing dye with a drinking straw.
|Blown Dye Art School Lesson|
: Food Dye or school art dye – primary colours are best – red, yellow and blue.
: Apron and a cover sheet or newspapers – plus paper towels.
|School Dyes Straw blowing Lesson|
- Gentle blowing makes the best designs.
- Try not to over soak the paper.
- Make sure there is enough dye for blowing around.
- Have paper towels ready for any spills.
- You can even try making greeting cards with this design