Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Goggle Plus and Flipboard.
Simple - Easy - Fun
This colourful project is so very easy to set up and blot painting is a lot of colourful fun and creativity for kids. Almost an instant piece of art.
Children really love seeing their finished paintings appearing so different from what they first created.
Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Goggle Plus and Flipboard.
You will need:
A sheet of light card – A3 is better than A4
Colourful Tempera Poster Paint
Paint Brush or a Spoon
Felt pens or crayons
Newspapers or protective cover sheet.
Lets get Started:
1. Prepare your work area. Lay out newspapers or a cover sheet
2. Fold the card in half to make a light crease. Open it out.
3. Brush or spoon the paint out in drops onto one side of the card. Try not to put too much paint on. A small puddle will go a long way.
4. Try to get some colour along the central fold line. Use bright colours.
5. Re-fold the card. Rub the ca…