Pulled String Pictures with School Paints
Pulled String Pictures with School PaintsThis is great fun.
Kids can make unique works of art by dipping string into paint.
Download the PDF Lesson Plan
You will need
• Paint and paper• Paper plates for paint
• A covered surface
This is a very effective and easy activity.
1. Lay out a piece of paper and fold it in half, then open it back up laying it open.
2. Arrange the string on one side of the paper. Then immersed the string in one of the paint colours.
3. With one hand on top of the paper pressing the paper together, pull the string out with the other hand.
4. Repeat with another colour and a clean piece of string.
: Too many colours of paint seem to look messy. Try two or three bright colours.
: Even an acrylic works well
Share and enjoy.